Sunday, 8 November 2015

Inspired by...Horizontal Black and White Stripes - Autumn/ Winter Trend 2015.



I’m loving the current season trend of horizontal black and white stripes and I found myself ‘drawn’ (excuse the pun) to the theme when I created this ‘Sweet Wishes’ handmade designer card.
Sweet Wishes Macaroon Card with Black and White Stripes - Designed by Jenny Pearce ©

I drew horizontal black lines in varying widths across a white card for a background, adding a length of pink ribbon along the bottom. I created my own French macaroon image which I illustrated and added details to, before matting onto pink card. I added a ‘Sweet Wishes’ sentiment stamped in black ink and embellished with pink pen. This is double matted onto black and pink card.
Sweet Wishes Handmade Card - Copyright © Jenny Pearce

I added two satin pink bows to the bottom of the image and top of the sentiment layers.

Have you ever created your own background patterns for your card making or scrapbooking projects? What did you create and how?

Please note: Copyright of the images, text and projects featured on CreativeCrafter UK website belong to Jenny Pearce. Please respect the laws of copyright and do not copy, or re-distribute these items and do not copy, modify or adapt these designs to be published or entered into competitions. Thank you.

No comments: